Part4: The Night

After Eragon went back to his room, he says to Saphira, "Do you know? Arya just said that she loves me! I love her too but I must leave. However, we will stay here for two more weeks. You can with Firen and I can with Arya. Also, if Arya finds somewhere suitable for the dragons, the eggs and the riders, we will stay in Alagaësia." "That's great!! I can get along with Firnen for more time! Hey! Little one. Do you want a morning flight?"  "Of course I want!" Eragon answers excitedly.  

After he finished the flight with Saphira, he goes back to his room. After he entered his room, he sees a letter on the table. It writes: 

Eragon, 

I want you to with me living in the same house and sleeping in the same room. Pack all your belongings and wait in your room. I will come to your house to take you to my house. I love you, Eragon.  

Love, 

Arya

After looking at the letter, Eragon is shocked. "What? She wants me to sleep with her? How amazing. I want to stay with her for a long time before! Let's pack the stuff now!" he thinks excitedly. He packs his belongings quickly and waits in the room. After half hour of waiting, Arya comes and says, "Come with me." Eragon follows her and they arrive at the house. The house is really big. "Which room will I sleep in?" Eragon asks. Arya replies, "There is only one bedroom in this house. Other rooms are bathroom, study, living room and also a room for me to plant plants. You will sleep with me in my room." "Okay. I will sleep on the table of your room," Eragon says. Arya is surprised, "No! You won't need to sleep there. You can sleep with me on my bed!" Eragon replies, "As you wish, Arya." Arya smiles.  

Arya then goes to have a shower. After Arya finished, Eragon goes to have a shower too. Then, they change into their pajamas. They lie on the bed and they started to sleep quickly after they lied on the bed. However, after a few minutes, Eragon is wakened by Arya's scream. He thinks that she is having a nightmare. Then, he moves closer to Arya. Arya opens her eyes and says, "I am sorry for waking you up." Eragon answers, "It is no need to be sorry, Arya. Move closer to me and you are safe. Everything won't hurt you and I will protect you. Don't worry." Arya smiles at him and says, "Thank you, Eragon." She moves nearer to him. She feels the warmth of his body. She places her head on his chest and hugs him tightly. Eragon also hugs her back. After a few minutes later, they sleep soundly with smiles on their faces.  


The link of another story: https://eragonandaryareunion.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 9: The Northern edge of Alagaësia

Part2: Nasuada's decision

Introduction(for people who didn't watch eragon series before) (copy online)