part3: Arya's hope

The next day, Eragon and Saphira wake up early and start to pack the things for the last time. Later, it is time for Eragon and Arya to leave. The kings and queens say goodbye to them and they ride on the dragons. 'Fly!' Eragon and Arya said. Saphira and Firnen fly to the sky. 'Bye, Varden,' Eragon whispers. They are now going to Ellesméra, the capital of the elven kingdom. 

After two days of riding the dragons, they arrived at Ellesméra.  The elves welcome Arya and Eragon. After that, Arya says, "Eragon, your home in these few days will be the guest bedroom near my house." "Thank you, Queen Arya," Eragon replies in a relaxing voice. Arya says to her in a louder voice, "You don't need to call me Queen Arya. You can just call me Arya." "Yes, Arya." He smiles at her and she smiles back at him.  

After he arrived at the room, he puts down all stuff and asks Saphira, "Do you think that it is our home?" "Yes," answers Saphira. "But we need to leave very soon," cries Eragon. "Keep calm. Keep calm," she says and puts her head next to his head. However, Saphira is really sad too. She doesn't want to leave Firen too. Then, Eragon lies down and started to sleep soundly. Saphira lies next to him and also sleeps later.  

The next day, he wakes up early in the morning. After he has finished showering, a servant comes and says, "ShadeSlayer, our queen wants to see you in her house." "I will come later," answers Eragon. After he has changed his clothes, he goes to Arya's house immediately. When he arrived, the guards let him in. When he arrived in the living room, he sees Arya sitting on a chair. When Arya saw Eragon, she tells him to sit down. She asks him about his night. He answers that it is great. She asks him some more questions and suddenly, she kneels down and says, "Please give me two more weeks. I will try to find a place that suitable for dragons, the eggs and the rider. Please give me more time!" Then, she started to sob. Eragon is surprised by Arya's reaction. He lifts her up and touches her cheek. Then, he stares at her eyes and asks, "Tell me. Are there other reasons why you want me to stay here for two more weeks?" Arya stops sobbing and stares at his eyes. After that, she whispers with her face blushes, "Yes, there is another reason...The re...reason is because I...I...I love you, Eragon. However, I cannot leave with you. Please, just two weeks. Please, Eragon. Please, Eragon. Please don't leave that fast. Ple..." Eragon puts a finger on her mouth and stares at her eyes. She stares back at him with tears on her eyes. Eragon put his hand on her cheek and says softly, "Thank you for loving me. I love you too, Arya. Don't cry, Arya. I will stay here for two more weeks with you. Don't cry, Arya." Arya looks at him and says, "Promise me, Eragon." "I promise I will stay in Ellesméra two more weeks with you. If you find a suitable place for the eggs, the dragons and the riders, I will stay here with you after I went there to see the place. If you cannot find a suitable place for them, I will leave after these two weeks.  Is that OK, Arya?" Eragon says in the ancient language. Arya then smiles at Eragon, hugs him tightly and says, "That's OK. I will try my best to find a place for the dragons, the eggs and the riders." Then, Eragon hugs her back. They hug for more than half an hour until Arya pushes out from the hug. She stares at his eyes and moves closer to him again. The distance of their lips become closer and closer. Then, their lips touch and Arya puts her arms on Eragon's cheek. Eragon puts his arms on her waist. They kiss for more than 5 minutes. At last, They separate and Eragon tells Arya that he has to leave to do something. Arya approves him to leave and Eragon. Then, Eragon goes back to his room immediately.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part2: Nasuada's decision

Introduction(for people who didn't watch eragon series before) (copy online)

part5: finding place