Part1: Arya's decision

After knowing that Eragon wants to leave Alagaësia to the east forever. She is broken inside. She feels sadness. It is ripping her apart. 

She is not just losing a friend, she is losing the one she had feelings for. 

After knowing that Eragon wants to leave Alagaësia to the east forever. She is broken inside. She feels sadness. It is ripping her apart. 

She is not just losing a friend, she is losing the one she had feelings for. 

After a while of silence, she finally asks Eragon, "Are you really never coming back? Are you just going to leave everything you know behind?" A tear goes down her cheek. She then started to sob. Eragon hugs her. He says, "I don't want to go you know. It's definitely hard leaving. Leaving Roran. Nausuada. And you. But this is what I am destined to do. Angela told me I was going to leave. And here I am leaving.  However, I may visit my friends, my relatives and you after we have settled for some time or if I have time." They both just hug each other. Both heart broken. He says, "Will you come with me? Please." Arya pushed away from the hug. She whispers, "I-... I can't. Eragon you know that I'm the Queen of the elves now. I can't... I wish I could but I can't. I'm sorry." 

Another pause of silence envelopes them both until Arya says, "Don't leave. I can't leave and you don't have to!" Eragon then whispered, "I do have to leave. So, we need to leave each other." It pains Eragon to say that. It broke him even more. Arya started to sob. Again. Then she says, "Just stay. Stay for a few days then you can go." "Alright." "Thank you." They hug for almost an hour until Arya pushes out of his embrace again. Then their dragons come from up above and land. They both get on and they jump into the clouds above. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part2: Nasuada's decision

Introduction(for people who didn't watch eragon series before) (copy online)

part5: finding place