Part2: Nasuada's decision

Once they make their way to the gates of Llirea, Eragon and Arya got off walk together to spend as much time as possible with each other. Once they reached the new thrown room, Nausuada is sitting on the thrown. She says, "Eragon. Arya. I see that you wanted a council with me. So shall we?" Arya and Eragon nod in sync as they make their way to her office to talk about things.

 Nausuada first says, "So. Eragon We must first discuss what you have decided. Will you lead the magicians' group or not?" Eragon breathes deeply before he responds to this, "I will not. I am leaving. I am leaving for probably forever. I will be."  

"Leaving four eggs with a few Eludinari. One will go to the Dwarfs. One to the Urgals. One to the humans. And one to the elves. We have made a new pact and everyone agrees. All races will get an egg. If neither of them hatches then, Arya will have them switch. Arya will be going over this operation. Once an egg finds its rider and is able to fly. Then she will send them to me. The rest of the eggs and Eludinari will go with me." Nausuada is surprised. Then Arya speaks, " And Nausuada, I have some news. I am known as the queen of the elves. So you will see less of me." Nausuada still sits there with an answer of silence. Nausuada nods and walks out of the door. She cannot believe what happened in that room. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction(for people who didn't watch eragon series before) (copy online)

part5: finding place